So here is part two…of this chapter. One thing I know is this chapter has required a lot of faith. It hasn’t always been easy, there were days I doubted God. In March while we were away, we decided to put our house on the market. It officially went on the market March 26, went under contract March 27. So where are we going to move was the big question now. 


Sometime in 2020 I was driving down a road and saw a few new developments being built. I thought this would be a nice place to live. I mentioned it to Jimmy and that was it. Well there is a development on that road that Jimmy and I found a house that we fell in love with. There were two floor plans that we loved. We were able to walk the Hampton Model, but there weren’t any Mitchells we could walk.


We are on the waitlist for lots to be released. However the first lot release didn’t have the lot we really wanted, but we went for it with the Hampton floor plan anyway. Well we didn’t get on that lot release and I was really upset. Now the chances of us getting our lot were slim and building in this development were slim. I was starting to stress, because I am such a planner. I said to Jimmy I think we should switch to the Mitchell floor plan, it has more of what we wanted for a home. He agreed. However saying yes to this floor plan for the next lot release was hard. There were no Mitchells we could walk. But we knew we had trusted God so far in this chapter, so we kept trusting God that this was His plan and where He was leading us.


Well we were on the waitlist for the next lots to be released and the lot that we loved was on this release. We had to email at 9am to say what lot and floor plan we wanted. Well I got a message asking if we could meet at 230 that day. I said yes and then I cried. We had to have big faith in God, that He would deliver the lot and house for us. A few days later I am still in awe of God and so thankful. I’ve learned a lot about patience and faith during this time.


 See when God calls us to do something, we have to do it. Even if we don’t know the outcome. In the past six months we have really felt God leading us down a new path. Saying yes to what He wants, isn’t always easy, but we have to say yes. It took awhile for me to say yes to totally changing my business, because of fear. I finally announced my food photography business this past week. What that taught me was to totally trust God and have faith in His plan. 


Stay tuned for part three.

Love 💕