Roast Beef Sliders
I am all about easy meals, aren’t you? There are some days I really just want an easy meal, but there are days will I will spend time cooking a super nice meal for my family. I plan those days out. However I do like to have some 15 minute meals in my pocket for those busy days. We all have those busy days. I also like to have some food for Sunday Football. Which Sunday Football is a big thing in our house. We make different things and we eat during the football games. The kids love this because they get to eat around the coffee table and they eat all day, which isn’t really different than other days. Isabella and JJ have been tracked out for over a month and I joke that all JJ does is eat all day.
One of my favorite things about these sliders is the family loves them. They can help make them and they are perfect for watching the Super Bowl or any game on tv. I love that they are loaded with protein and add a dipping sauce. It it is a win for my kids. They are all about dipping things and dips. My hubby just likes a nice hearty sandwich.
This recipe take 15 minutes to make. I used slider buns and the tops came off so easily, that I didn’t have to break them apart. I laid the bottoms of the buns in a 9″x13″ pan. We added a provolone cheese on top of the buns. Add the roast beef. Sprinkled a little bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add another layer of cheese and topped with the tops of the buns. Baked at 375 for about 10 minutes. While they are baking I made the sauce. I followed the recipe on the Au Jus Dipping Sauce.
I put a little bit of dipping sauce in small bowls for everyone. That way they could each dip it as much as they wanted too.
This was a huge win for Sunday Funday.
Love from my Kitchen,
- 12 mini slider rolls
- 1 lb of roast beef, sliced thin
- 16 slices of Provolone Cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Packet of Au Jus Dipping Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Put the bottoms of the slider rolls in a 9”x13” deep dish.
- Layer 8 slices of cheese over the bottom of the rolls.
- Add your roast beef, I like to fold them in half and place on top of the cheese. About 2-4 slice per roll.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the sliders are baking, make the Au Jus Dipping Sauce.